Tips for Planning a Destination Wedding
September 25, 2014 | Tips
Eliminate the stress of wedding planning when you plan your destination wedding through our agency with Delta Vacations Romance.
- It’s usually required that you and/or your witnesses arrive a few days before the ceremony — the number of days varies per destination. This will give you time to meet with the wedding coordinator and double check what you have planned.
- This is the trip of a lifetime, so pamper yourself by flying First Class, upgrading your room to a suite or by choosing a resort that caters to destination weddings.
- Go for the all-inclusive wedding/honeymoon package. With your food, beverages, accommodations and amenities taken care of, it’ll be one less thing on your mind for your big day.
- Check to see whether your resort is family-friendly or adults-only, as that will impact your guest list.
- Attention brides — if your passport is issued in your maiden name, make sure the information on your flight and hotel reservations matches your passport.
- As soon as you purchase your destination wedding, send your guests a save-the-date reminder, as well as the Delta Vacations discount offer created specifically for your guests.
- If you can, visit your chosen destination before your wedding so you can meet with your wedding coordinator.