“Does the song of the sea end at the shore or in the hearts of those who listen to it?” (Kahlil Gibran). Well, when it’s your seagoing honeymoon, the heartfelt melody is sure to last … and last. Choose a mega-yacht or super ship. Cruise luxury or premium. Go all-inclusive – or not. What matters is the extraordinary way you have selected to embark on your new life together.
By the deep blue sea . . .
Do you see yourself sailing the Caribbean? Cruises west may include stops along Mexico’s Riviera Maya, east … the Bahamas and Barbados, south … the northern tip of South America. Other things to consider are:
- Port of embarkation and disembarkation (how far you want to fly to get there)
- Season – summer may be less expensive . . . but hot, hot, hot
- Length of sailing (do you have a week, two?)
Across the big pond . . .
Ready to soar over the Atlantic to Europe? While it doesn’t get much more romantic than a Mediterranean honeymoon, there are other seas to sail, including the Baltic, Black and North. Think about:
- How long to be away (you are crossing the Atlantic, so “more” may be better)
- Pre- or post-cruise stays
- Non-stop or connecting flights
Bon voyage . . .
Ready to go? We are here to help you navigate dozens of other options. And be sure to see the special offers shown at right that we’ve already anchored for you – available only with our agency!
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /nfs/c05/h03/mnt/77425/domains/destinationvows.com/html/wp-content/themes/twentyfourteenUS-child/content-main-page.php on line 124